Unami Fall 7th and 8th Athletics 2023
Unami will be offering the following Fall sports for 2023 at this time. The tentative start date for fall sports is 9/5. Exact dates and times of try-outs will come out in August.
- 7th football
- 8th (Varsity) football
- 7th boys soccer
- 8th (Varsity) boys soccer
- 7th and 8th girls tennis
- 7th and 8th coed volleyball
- 7th and 8th cheerleading
- 7th field hockey
- 8th (Varsity) field hockey
In order for a student to participate, the following must have been completed and handed in by 8/31. Students that do not have all items in will not be allowed to play this Fall.
- Submitted section 5 and 6 of PIAA physical dated after June 1st, 2023. No other physicals are able to be accepted. (This will need to be submitted as an attachment with Family ID this year. We are no longer accepting emailed copies or hard copies. Please note that the PIAA section physical numbers have been updated so please ensure you use the updated physical form).
- Registered for appropriate sport via Family ID accessible through FamilyID (available after July 1st- programs will not show up until 7/1)
- Completed concussion impact screening and concussion education in the past with Unami. If you did not complete in the past, info to complete concussion screening and education will be sent out in August after your child is registered. Tennis does not need to complete this step.
Students will not be permitted to begin practice/try-out if they do not have all necessary requirements on file. Based on numbers registered, we may determine that we need to make cuts for certain teams. This info will be communicated to parents and students closer to the start of the season as well as coach contact info, definitive start dates, equipment needs, etc. 7th grade students should try out for the 7th grade team in sports where there is both a 7th and 8th (varsity) team. 7th graders can be invited up to the 8th (varsity) team following try-outs by the 8th grade coach. Please check our website at unamiathletics.com for updates over the next few weeks. Please reach out to Mr. Beyerle at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
View all Announcements & Events